- July 30, 2020: Interview with Laura Bain on Accessible Media.
- July 6, 2020: Interview with Nam Kiwanuka on TVO’s The Agenda.
- February 12, 2020: Interview on CHCH Hamilton’s Morning Live with Annette Hamm
- June 17, 2020: I talk to Amanda and Julia of Spirits Podcast on the fairy tale and disability connections in Disfigured.
- May 8, 2020: Jon Menaster and I have a lovely chat about writing, reading, and all kinds of book love (as well a talk about Disfigured, naturally) on the Read Learn Live.
- April 1, 2020: Andrew French talks to me about Disfigured and fairy tales on Page Fright.
- March 20, 2020: Great Canadian Literary Moment! The incomparable Shelagh Rogers interviews me about Disfigured for The Next Chapter.
- March 10, 2020: Kim Kilpatrick and Shelley Ann Morris interview me on Welcome to My World on CKCU FM 93.1.
- February 6, 2020: I talk Disfigured on Disability After Dark with Andrew Gurza.
- January 30, 2020: Krista Foss chats with me about Disfigured and The Centaur’s Wife on Work In Progress. (TL;DR: working on two books at the same time is very magical and also Very Much A Bad Idea.)
- March 31, 2020: I talk about Disfigured and community with Trevor Corkum over at The Chat on 49th Shelf.
- February 11, 2020: I take the My Story: Memoir Interview challenge over at Open Book.
- February 11. 2020: Thanks to the great Alice Wong for this launch day Q&A about Disfigured over on Disability Visibility!
- January 9, 2020: Profile of Yours Truly (again!) in The Toronto Star.
- January 1, 2020: Profile of Yours Truly, complete with Very Cool Illustration, in Quill & Quire.