TV – The Centaur’s Wife
- February 23, 2021: BRAVE NEW WORLDS: Jael Richardson and I talk about our newly released books in conversation with acclaimed author Thea Lim.
- February 20, 2021: WOTS Book Talk: Book of the Month discussion with my partner in crime Jael Richardson, featuring us talking about Gutter Child and The Centaur’s Wife.
- February 16, 2021: Zoom launch for The Centaur’s Wife!
- February 16, 2021: Interview with Annette Hamm on CHCH Hamilton’s Morning Live
Radio/Podcast Interviews – The Centaur’s Wife
- February 16, 2021: Interview with Eli Glasner on CBC’s Here and Now.
Reviews – The Centaur’s Wife
- February 13, 2021: The Centaur’s Wife is profiled in The Toronto Star.
- February 9, 2021: The Centaur’s Wife is reviewed in Postmedia News.
TV – Disfigured
- July 30, 2020: Interview with Laura Bain on Accessible Media.
- July 6, 2020: Interview with Nam Kiwanuka on TVO’s The Agenda.
- February 12, 2020: Interview on CHCH Hamilton’s Morning Live with Annette Hamm
Radio/Podcast Interviews – Disfigured
- June 17, 2020: I talk to Amanda and Julia of Spirits Podcast on the fairy tale and disability connections in Disfigured.
- May 8, 2020: Jon Menaster and I have a lovely chat about writing, reading, and all kinds of book love (as well a talk about Disfigured, naturally) on the Read Learn Live.
- April 1, 2020: Andrew French talks to me about Disfigured and fairy tales on Page Fright.
- March 20, 2020: Great Canadian Literary Moment! The incomparable Shelagh Rogers interviews me about Disfigured for The Next Chapter.
- March 10, 2020: Kim Kilpatrick and Shelley Ann Morris interview me on Welcome to My World on CKCU FM 93.1.
- February 6, 2020: I talk Disfigured on Disability After Dark with Andrew Gurza.
- January 30, 2020: Krista Foss chats with me about Disfigured and The Centaur’s Wife on Work In Progress. (TL;DR: working on two books at the same time is very magical and also Very Much A Bad Idea.)
Print/Web Interviews – Disfigured
- March 31, 2020: I talk about Disfigured and community with Trevor Corkum over at The Chat on 49th Shelf.
- February 11, 2020: I take the My Story: Memoir Interview challenge over at Open Book.
- February 11. 2020: Thanks to the great Alice Wong for this launch day Q&A about Disfigured over on Disability Visibility!
- January 9, 2020: Profile of Yours Truly (again!) in The Toronto Star.
- January 1, 2020: Profile of Yours Truly, complete with Very Cool Illustration, in Quill & Quire.
Reviews – Disfigured
- January 15, 2021: The Centaur’s Wife gets a starred review in Quill & Quire!
- February 14, 2020: Disfigured is reviewed on Foreword Reviews.
- February 11, 2020: Disfigured gets a starred review in Quill & Quire!
- February 3, 2020: Disfigured is reviewed in The Globe and Mail (paywall)
- January 1, 2020: Disfigured gets a starred review in Library Journal.